Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20131014

Ever been defiled by a bear?

A couple of years ago, I went fishing with some family friends in northern Lapland, Sweden.

We were walking on an old trail road.

All of a sudden, we heard commotion in the bushes to our left.

Suddenly a bear raced out in front of us. As I call it, it was a male, maybe  250-300Kg, but the bear decided to take a run, and meanwhile take a shit on me.

I´m not joking. The fucking animal literally sprayed me with  poo.

Thankfully- this partially bear seems to have been something of a vegetarian- so the litter was quite hard and non-smelly.

Was I afraid?

Count on it!

But I still had for knives and a machete on me!

So if the bear would have come at me- the fucker would have done the wrong move...

1 Comments:

Blogger Early Light said...

Either the bear would have been done for, or the bear would have been picking its teeth with a machete. :)

Tuesday 9 September 2014 at 04:39:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home