Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20130823

So I went camping

It costed me $ 44 for every day that we tented!

A dinner att Villan in Västervik (at the campingplace), costed me $134! A pizza started! at $19... And if you wanted anything more than a Margherita- you had to chuck up  another $34!!!

The first night I was forced to sleep in the fore tent- the next night I had to sleep in the SAAB.

I don´t know.

Maybe we are all just children of the .... NIGHT!!

Or not...

Still-
It was ... cool!

Yeah- that´s me in the background of the tent photo and that´s my son in the waterslide ;-)
Foto: Tältet på plats i Västervik.Foto: Vattenskoj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home