Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20121113

At the denist

Finally- after so many wee, wee years my third molar on the right downhand cheek gave up and split in half.
After 14 days (that's public social service for you),
I finally got an appointment at the statal dental service.

The dentist was greek and the servicing nurse was african.

They did a great job!

In two and one half hour they fixed my troubles!ยจ
I'm not beeing ironic here- They really did it!

On the other hand;
Neither the dentist or the nurse knew what a "gruvort" (mining shaft) was...

They billed me $ 150 (after rebaites and inscurance).
If I would have been an asylum seeker- it would have been for free.
Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home