Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20100421

Hey. I'm still here.

My blog updates are a little bit far and between right now. In between hospital visits I mainly writes and debates in Swedish for now. But you be sure, that if something comes up, that no one else allready has covered (Robert Spencer! Don't you ever sleep? I mean, let some of us others have a little fun!)- I will be on it.

The latest debate I've been involved in; is against a guy that "with ceartainty" believes that a wind turbine park projected in Norrland would yield twice as much electricity as the nuclear power station Ringhals.
I thouroghly explained that it would be an impossibility, as that would mean that atleast 2/3:s of the Swedish land area would be covered with turbines.

I put up the numbers, did some calculating, presented it for him...

...And he still did'nt get it!

He called me a troll.

I have been called many things in my days, but as of right now I'm thin as a stick and lack ceartain other trollish features (rocky skin, diamonds for teeths, a club in my hand and being generally in a bad mood, all the time); I just don't know what he's talking about.
He, on the other hand, has not refuted or disproved any thing I have written.

SIGH!

Signing off now. Have to fetch pela JR from school.

Behave!

1 Comments:

Blogger Early Light said...

I was wondering what was going on. Time was when you would post a couple times a day.

Swing by and visit. Hi to Jr. & Co.

Saturday 1 May 2010 at 11:46:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home