Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20090810

Sorry for the ...mmm Inconviniencense? HOLY CRAP WHAT A WORD...

I've been working a lot these past few weeks. And when I have not, I have spent the time with my son.

Also, I'm now looking forward to the surgery of my shoulder (not really), so updates might be somewhat irradical (hope I spelled that right).

By god I'm sick and tired of surgery by now. Hope that it's coming to an end really, really soon.

But in the mean time... BEHAVE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Captain USpace said...

.
Hang in there Pela, I hope to see you in da Big Apple someday. Good luck with your surgery.

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
Swedish health care is perfect

make sure before surgery
you wash yourself at home
.

Sunday 16 August 2009 at 07:45:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home