Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20090130

Oh- This is getting ridicoulus

To night when I was going home from work, a car slammed in to me.
I don't remember a thing about the incident, I only woke up in the emergency ward.
My left shoulder is jammed, aswell as the left knee. So Now I have two bad knees!

I have a dent in my skull that is... well- humungous!
I don't know what it is with me- maybe bad karma...
I must have done some really bad things lately.

I have no idea where my bike- or the remains of it- are.
And now they have shawed me again!

What have I done to deserve this?

Sigh!

Update:
I came out of it with two cracked ribs, a concussion, an AC- contution (oh boy does that hurt!) and a splinter fracture to my leg right below the knee joint. I'm having a very interresting colour on large parts of my body- my left leg, my upper torso (but for some reason not my face who took a pretty bad blow). I even have a very interresting logo shaped bruise on my shoulder. It's perfectly retangular with two "wiggleys" or lying down S:s.
Anybody knows what car make that is?

I have no idea! Can't remember a thing.

Well- atleast I'm walking around (kind of) and my son has a new thing to brag about at kindergarten. HEH!

It only hurts when I laugh! Well nearly, it also hurts when I try to sleep, coufghs, seneezes and so on.

Yesterday I was watching the Drew Carrey show and one scene was so funny that I laughed out loud. It sounded something like this:

"Heh, heh, heh- ow, ow, ow %&¤##"- ing #"!&." My son came in and asked me:
"Daddy. Why are you crying?"

5 Comments:

Blogger JMK said...

God bless you Pela.

I'm very sorry to hear about this latest mishap.

You have the right attitude....it's a good day, so long as we're here to enjoy it.

Get well soon.

Tuesday 3 February 2009 at 04:40:00 CET

 
Blogger anticant said...

Very sorry about this. Hope you soon recover - and keep safe.

I'm not having the best of times, either. My partner is slowly recuperating from a full knee replacement, and yesterday a stupid woman who thought she could drive in the snow, and couldn't, crashed into my unoccupied parked car outside my house and damaged it quite severely.

So I'm not in the best of moods, either!

Get well soon.

Tuesday 3 February 2009 at 13:04:00 CET

 
Blogger Mikael said...

Holy Shite! I'm sorry to hear of this mishap and I hope for your speedy recovery.

Don't worry about not remembering anything. This is very common after a head trauma.

I understand (though I haven't tried it myself - knock on wood!) that it must be confusing and frustrating: One minute you're peacfully biking down the street, and the next you wake in the ER without any idea what the helll happened. But like I said, don't worry about it, it perfectly normal.

Take care buddy, Drew Carrie is a funny guy but hardly worth blowing something inside of you! :-)

Friday 6 February 2009 at 13:45:00 CET

 
Blogger Mikael said...

Oh, and about that bruise. It could be the markings of a Citroën.

There's a list here over car makes (in Danish) that might be helpfuld.

Cheers, Mikael

Friday 6 February 2009 at 14:24:00 CET

 
Blogger falcon_01 said...

Get well soon!

Sunday 8 February 2009 at 16:18:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home