Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20090101

Early morning bird

I went to bed early last night. I did not see the new year come in (my leg was trubeling me). But that also means that I woke up at an ungodly hour.
I started to read the news on the internet and MSM reported of "two Israelians that had been shot in an shoppingmall in Odense".

Hmm, I thought. What could have happened? So I started to do som checking around. It took me just one mouse click to get the real story.

According to Ekstra Bladet (my translation):


Videocamera may reveal gunman

Police are looking for a young man of Arabic appearance in connection with the shooting of two Israelis in Odense


Images from a surveillance camera may have captured the a young man who this afternoon at 3:20 drew a pistol and shot and wounded two Israeli men in the Rosengård shopping mall in Odense. One was hit in the arm, and the other in the leg, according to Odense police.

The offender is described as Arabic in appearance, about 25 years old, 170 cm (5 feet 6 inches) tall, with dark hair and a dark mustache. He was wearing a white jacket or sweater and blue jeans.

“We can’t say whether he is Palestinian, Iraqi, Bosnian, or where he comes from,” said police spokesman Lars Thede, and adds:

“It is too early to say anything about the suspect.”
- - - - - - - - -

The two Israelis have been in Denmark for a week selling hair-care products from a booth in the mall. The police have been stationed in the mall for about a month and a group of seven to nine young people have allegedly harassed sales staff.

Thought it was fireworks

An eyewitness, Alem Dervisevic, says that he initially thought the shots were fireworks.

“But then I noticed that people ran in panic. I saw blood and a man lying on the floor near Kvickly,” he says to TV2.

The news about the shooting, with its strong political undertones, immediately went around the world and has been reported, among other places, in American and Israeli media. For six days Israel has been carrying out a military action against Gaza. Nearly 400 Palestinians have died during the attacks.



Hat tip: Steen.

From Gates of Vienna

Not a word of the assailants possible ideology has been mentioned in Swedish media, just according to (of course) Lilla Saltsjöbadsavtalet where Swedish newspapers agreed to NOT to spell out loud what ever ideologic conviction a perp has! That is of corse only as long as they are of an islamic ideologic conviction that is...

It is sort of getting ridicilious. Everybody with half a brain now knows that when the MSM writes about "youths" or "Swedish citizens" it means something totally else, and it's those "youths" and "Swedish citizens" that almost exclusively make the headlines today!

I myself was called in as a defence witness not long ago where a "Swedish citizen" forcefully drowe in to another "Swedish citizen" on purpose.
Lets just say that I was not called in for the appeal.

I hate to say it. And I'm not accounted as a Swede myself, but; If all cultures are equal, then cannibalism would just be a matter of taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home