Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20081120

Whohoo- surgery

So now I finally have got the surgery. It will take place a week from now. No one can tell me exactly what they will do or how long I will off my feets afterwards.- It took only seven weeks to get the appointement!

In the papers I got besides the ordinary yada, yada (don't eat for 24 hours- pre surgery- don't drink liquids and so on)- I was also urged to go and buy me some special sponges with wich I would wash myself with the night before and at the morning of the surgery (which by the way will take place at 07. 15 AM!- Bastards...)

These sponges are basically ordinary ones drenched in ethanol and some kind of soap. I went to the apothechary and found out that they wanted 151 Kr ($ 19) for a small once to use packet.

HUH?

For that sum I can go and buy me some sponges, a bottle of vodka, some soap, wash me over and still have enough over to have some fun!

Geeez.

Update:

I crutched myself down to the apothechary store and bought a pack of Descutan sponges. I was wrong. They don't only contain ethanol. It contains Polyoxyelyten- polyoxypropylen- condenser, fattyoxidaremaoidoakydil- di metylaminoxid, isopropanolalcohole, D- glukonolakton and purified water.

The user manual says that- and I quote:
"Don't use it on your brain"!
I'm not kidding you! It actually says that!

HEH!

It may also cause deafness or loss of hearing, because it is considered a nerve toxin.

And that is what I'm going to wash myself with!

The funny thing is that I am supposed to use it at home, before surgery. After that, I will put on my own clothes that are nothing remotely to sterile (or as sterile as clothes can be) before taking the cab to the hospital.

The last surgery I had, the sponges was free and you got to shower at the hospital before changing in to surgery garbs.

I still think I'm going to buy me a bottle of vodka.
I'm not supposed to drink anything but "clear liquids" until four hours before the surgery.
I think vodka can be classed as a "clear liquid".

Well, well; we'll see what happens.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.
Pela - Take care of yourself, good luck in your surgery. I'm amazed the HC system asks you to wash yourself at home before the surgery. That's a real eye-opener.

The anti-national HC people in the USA call it 'single-payer HC' but they shouldn't. Government Controlled Health Care should more accurately be called 'Single-Provider HC', not 'Single-Payer'. Single-payer HC is fine and does exist, it should be expanded.

There should be less mandates, and more competition in HC, not less. Let people choose HC plans from other states, like they do with car insurance and everything else.

Single-provider is what you get with Gov’t HC, that has never worked well. Cuba, Canada, the UK and other countries have destroyed HC quality with Gov’t single-provider HC.

Visit: http://freemarketcure.com
.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe loves
single-provider healthcare

provided by government
which has NO competition

.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
destroy your healthcare system

Cuba’s filthy hospitals
are something to aspire to

.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
don’t pay healthcare premiums

for the uninsured
just destroy system for all

.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe wants
single-provider healthcare

which has NO competition
to cut costs they ration care

.
All real freedom starts with freedom of speech. Without freedom of speech there can be no real freedom.
.
Philosophy of Liberty Cartoon
.
There IS a Free Market Cure!
.
USpace

:)
.

Saturday 29 November 2008 at 21:38:00 CET

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Well- the surgery went "well" (I'm still here), but they could not find anything to repair this time. The very uptight German surgeon said that I had knee joints like a twenty year old- whatever that means. At the same time he said that atroschophy are not descisive or reliable. And I still have the cyst in my knee. In my mind, there have to be some background reason for it to be there.

Allways fighting the system- allways.

They gave me some drugs that otherwise is for cancer patients. I probably would get some serious money for them on the street. Three different kinds mind you!

Arrf, what the heck. We'll se what happens.

Wednesday 3 December 2008 at 00:34:00 CET

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing my friend, they didn't even take out the cyst, wow, hang in there. Maybe they want you to keep going back to them for more appointments.

Pela, listen to this guy Mark Levin talk about freedom, he's amazing. Listen to the shows on your computer.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio/

absurd thought -
God of the Universe hates
conservative radio
.

Friday 5 December 2008 at 01:01:00 CET

 
Anonymous USpace said...

.
I hope you're feeling better my friend. Given the ObamaCare brouhaha going on in America right now, I've been tweeting this around:

Before Surgery, Swedes Wash Themselves, at Home! http://bit.ly/qbpzW - http://bit.ly/Ur6MQ

Follow me on Twitter and help get Swedish Freedom Fighters tweeting!

It's FREE, and easy to understand, but I can teach you too.

Check out these tweets about Iran:
iran.twazzup.com/

:)

absurd thought -
God of the Universe loves
a health care bureaucracy

keep patients running around
charge them every time


absurd thought -
real Cuban Health Care
is just FANTASTIC...

the leaders get great care
while the masses suffer


absurd thought -
God of the Universe loves
racial quotas for doctors

competence less important
risk the patients' welfare


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
Swedish health care is the best

make sure before surgery
you wash yourself at home


absurd thought -
your Supreme God
HATES ALL THIS TWEETING

it will just educate
way too many sheeple
.
USpace
.
All real freedom starts with freedom of speech. Without freedom of speech there can be no real freedom.
.
Philosophy of Liberty Cartoon
.
Visit: HaltTerrorism.com
.
:)
.

Wednesday 29 July 2009 at 07:28:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home