Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20081005

Oh-my!

I was just watching a kids show with my son. It was about animals, my son likes animals so he liked it. One of the hosts who obviously was a green head, said that we could sleep with cows, and then we would not need heat or electricity.

BLARGH!

I noticed that he himself wore a PET- fleece jacket. I hope that it keeps him warm during the Scandinavian winter...

This is so stupid on so many levels that I can't even begin to count them. Give him a cow and me a nuclear plant and let's see who are better off after a year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

What did this guy look like? I mean, maybe a cow is the best he can do.

:)

Sunday 5 October 2008 at 20:55:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Beard- allways beards. Nothing wrong with that; I have one now myself. I call it camouflage. Joking really, it's just that I have been to lazy the past two weeks when being on sick leave. Shaving comes a long way down the list of things to do.
But the ladies think that I'm looking good for some reason.
Maybe it's because I'm beginning to be a blonde?

Sunday 5 October 2008 at 21:48:00 CEST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In California, the State SPCA is trying to modify the constitution to force farmers into providing "minimum living conditions" for livestock and foul. Believe me, I'm scratching my head on this one.

If we start coddling chickens, they'll start demanding more perks for eggs. Next thing you know, "Animal Farm" will come true.

I say, RESIST SANE WORLD! RESIST!

Monday 6 October 2008 at 04:20:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home