Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20081024

India is a nice place...

... I have heard. My sister and her husband has been there a number of times, and they higly recommend going there (atleast to some places).

It is a high tech nation. They have their own thermo nuclear weapons and recently sent off a probe to the moon in advance for manned expeditions there.

THAT does not hinder Sweden as a nation to give them 100 miljon bucks in aid!

Holy cow!

A 100 miljons!
What could I not do with that money?
I promise you that the elderly in the nursing homes here would get more than youghurt for dinner- it would be filet and Champaigne every day. (And maybe a trip to Goa for my self...)

1 Comments:

Blogger JMK said...

GUILT can be a very destructive emotion....especially when unwarranted.

Saturday 25 October 2008 at 06:04:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home