Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20080103

Palestinians who prefer Israel

[...]

Financial considerations: "I don't want to have any part in the PA. I want the health insurance, the schools, all the things we get by living here," says Ranya Mohammed. "I'll go and live in Israel before I'll stay here and live under the PA, even if it means taking an Israeli passport. I have seen their suffering in the PA. We have a lot of privileges I'm not ready to give up."

Law and order: Gazans, note Israeli-Arab journalists Faiz Abbas and Muhammad Awwad, now "miss the Israelis, since Israel is more merciful than [the Palestinian gunmen] who do not even know why they are fighting and killing one another. It's like organized crime."

Raising children: "I want to live in peace and to raise my children in an orderly school," says Jamil Sanduqa. "I don't want to raise my child on throwing stones, or on Hamas."

A more predictable future: "I want to keep living here with my wife and child without having to worry about our future. That's why I want Israeli citizenship. I don't know what the future holds," says Samar Qassam, 33.

Others raise concerns about corruption, human rights, and even self-esteem ("When the Jews talk about swapping me, it's as though they are denying my right to be a person").

Daniel Pipes in the Jerusalem post

Last week two polls were publiciced that shows that the "palestinians" in Israeli "occupied territories" does not want to be subjected to "palestinian" ruling. The poll from Keevoon Research, Strategy & Communications shows that 62% wants to remain under Israelian ruling rather than being under PA ruling.

An other poll concludes that 78% of the "palestinians" is opposed to the transfer of the triangle to PA.

Not a real surprise there is it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, the light bulb comes on. One would think that with the billions of dollars Arafat received from the likes of Bill Clinton, Palestinians would be far better off than they are now. The truth is that the only person who is better off is Mrs. Arafat, who now lives high on the hog (pardon the pun) in Paris.

So then maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel, and perhaps it isn't a speeding locamotive.

Good post!

Thursday 3 January 2008 at 20:54:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home