Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20071101

Sorry folks

Still having computer problems, hence the light blogging. I will try to do a reinstall when I have the time (working double shifts right now). Should be up and going again in a couple of days, till then I have only limited acess to internet (dang!).

I have some kind of virus named Hupigon 13, or something like that, that I just can't get rid of. I'm just now trying to descide whether or not I should go through all the trouble of actually doing a reinstall or bite the bone and go and buy myself a new computer (it's getting kind of old anyway).

To all you virusmakers I give a "flip the bird"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home