Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20071119

Holy crap!

Some people does not like others to use profanities. Take for an example the word "Fitta"- a swedish word meaning the female genitals and a higly derogatory word. It's allmost exclusively used against men- or was- because new multicultural people have also found a use of it against women.

The word fitta, has another meaning. It orginally in ancient Swedish means "Moist Meadows". Kind of romantic don't you think? So are we supposed to refrain from using a word just because someone else thinks it's derogatory?

How about "Republican"? I'm quite shure that there are some Democrates that uses it in a meaning as a curse... Or Jews? Or those fucking Liberals?

Oooops, I used the F- word- dang me! No, why should I use another word wich in all essentials means excactly what the original one does? Damn me!

Then we have the word "Cock". You should have visited the student restaurant that I worked in as a Kock- meaning chef (Oh my were there some missunderstandings with the exchange students!). Sometimes we made "Cocque Rouge or Couque au vine". A Cock is a Cock except for when it's not a Cock, and even then it might have feathers on it.

I try not to use to many cursings out of respect for my readers- but they are just words! You know the old progrem: "Sticks and stones..."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good article, Pela. Interesting, humorous, and informative. Thank you.

Semper Fi

Monday 19 November 2007 at 15:20:00 CET

 
Blogger anticant said...

Good points, Pela. The word is "derogatory", by the way.

Monday 19 November 2007 at 19:49:00 CET

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Thanks mustang.
AC- thank you aswell- still have some work to do with my english it seems!

Monday 19 November 2007 at 21:24:00 CET

 
Blogger anticant said...

Your English is pretty good and improving, Pela. But you need to keep a good dictionary beside your computer. I do - and it's my native language!

Tuesday 20 November 2007 at 03:52:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home