Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20071004

Planet Terror

I just wathched Robert Rodriguez movie "Planet Terror".
It does not make any sense at all. It stars the beautiful Rose McGowan in one of the roles as an amputee with a assualt rifle for a prosthestics!

The movie itself is a pulp fiction mix- max story of a slasher movie, with heavy Romero zombie influations and comedy.

I loved it!

It´s crazy. It´s a torrent of scenes put to gether with no real connections. All filmed with fake noise a lá early seveties big screen flicks.

I urge you to see it...

RR:s films might be seen as really good or really bad by some- but they are never uniterresting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

I like Batman movies, myself, although Batman and Robin was pretty cheesy.

Thursday 4 October 2007 at 02:54:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Yeah!

Batman is allways Batman! (Allthough I have a sweetspot for Wolverine in X- Men...)

Who would not like to have an Adimantium bone structure and self healing powers?

Right now I could use some of that. My back´s feeling worse than ever...

Atleast I got away today to make some shopping. I bought me some new razors- so that will mean that I will not look like the wolverine tomorrow!

Well- I can suit my self really! I´ll probably need an operation in the near future. Dang those action sports!

HEH! Still in the game!

Friday 5 October 2007 at 01:55:00 CEST

 
Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

I think bin Laden looks like an X-Man.

Actually, he wishes he looked like an X-Man.

Friday 5 October 2007 at 02:39:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home