Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070925

The State- The Ugly and The Bad

The Swedish "Lotteriinspektionen" (state gaming board)- has descided, after a judgement in "Regeringsrätten" (high court of Sweden), that internet cafés from now on has to have a gaming permission (because it's possible to connect to gaming sites!)!

Over a night, they have made thousands of internet cafés illegal!

Thing is- to get a gaming permit- you have to pay a lot of money. There are also other restrictions (no buisness with any one under eighteen), which makes it impossible for but a tiny per cent of the soon to be no longer owners of the internet cafeés to stay in buissness!

What about my computer? I can easilly connect to gaming sites if I want to! Do I need a gaming permit?

I know I should not, but I have to say it!

GGGGNnnnnnnAAArrrgggghh!

1 Comments:

Blogger falcon_01 said...

That really is pathetic. Sounds like something communist China would pull.

Tuesday 25 September 2007 at 14:06:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home