Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070915

Daily "Pussy"

Stupidity gets on my nerves but my blood really boils when this stupidity is mired by ugliness. This is what Daily Kos does to me. These guys simply make me want to vomit.

The last things I expected is them gleeing over the death of Abdul Sattar Abu Risha, the Anbar tribal leader who was killed by Al-Qaeda for leading the region’s oppositon to these mass murderers. These people at Daily Kos just make me sick. Isn’t so hard to differentiate between their hatred to George Bush and a man who lost his life simply because he doesn’t want Al-Qaeda to rule his area. What did you want Risha to do? Join Al-Qaeda and kill American soldiers?

Daily Kos, you amaze me at how low you can get. You’re utterly disgusting.

And why is this post titled Daily “Pussy”? Because “kos” is Arabic slang word for pussy. How fitting.

Taken from The Big Pharaoh

1 Comments:

Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

I haven't read the Daily Coz that much, so maybe I'm commenting out of turn....

Having said that, I get the impression that they only go after Bush when it's safe to do so. They won't go after the real topics.

Monday 17 September 2007 at 01:04:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home