Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070828

Which will be first?

I soon will have my 4000:th wisitor (since February). I thank you all!

At the same time the toll clock for islamist attacks since 9/11 is nearing 10 000 with unkown numbers of people being killed!

I stand with you all- especially with my Orangutan sisters and brothers!

May your god be with you...

(c:

Anyone wanna bet wich one gets first to the line ? )c:

3 Comments:

Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

I saw the post that you did about the Orangutan and all, but I guess I must have missed something, and, quite frankly, I'm afraid to ask!

Tuesday 28 August 2007 at 03:12:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

YD

If you read a Terry Pratchett Discworld novel- you know what I mean...

But no! I'm not weighing 300 lbs, and I don't have read hair :p

Tuesday 28 August 2007 at 09:19:00 CEST

 
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

ah well good for u on your readership my friend..Keep up the good fight!

Tuesday 28 August 2007 at 14:51:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home