Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070604

Eurabia Amerabia and dhimmithude

Yupp, I´m back. And I tell you. Every single fiber in my body hurts... (Maby more about that in a later post)

I find it rather ironic that one of the first things I read and post after Indigenous Swedes must embrace rape by Muslim gangs , is this story over at LGF. I knew it was bad here in Europe. But how far has it really gone in the USA? (Not as bad I expect- but look out! Slowly dhimmitude is creeping up on the Land of the Free- And the Home of the Bave.)

New Hampshire Dhimmitude Watch

"In Amherst, New Hampshire, parents are getting the jump on the impending caliphate and teaching their children to welcome their new Islamic overlords:"

"Oh, for Chrissake. We have Eurabia. What is the American equivalent? Amerabia? The United States of Allah?"- Fjordman

To balance it up a little I present you this quote:
“We must be open and tolerant towards Islam and Muslims because when we become a minority, they will be so towards us.”- Jens Orback, Democracy Minister in the previous Social Democratic Swedish government.

When we become a minority! Hmm- When we become a minority! There aint gonna be no debate. It is not a matter of if we we will become a minority- it is a matter of when! According to Social Democrates (That as it happens, now is bigger in the polls than all three center- right alliance parties together). Sometimes, when in a bad mood, I even start to believe that the Swedes really are not worth saving. But were will I go then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home