Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070514

The wierdest thing

I´m sorry. I havent been able to do much blogging lately because I´ve been hospitalized. Without going in to details, I discovered that I´m a mortal man the past weekend (sort of).

Anyway. One thing that islam lacks when comparing to the other world religions is "The Golden Rule". That is also what makes the ideology of islam so sinister (no offence all you left handed ones out there). Missing the golden rule in an ideology gives the followers a free ticket in to just about any action taken, absoluted by the very ideology they follow, as long as it in an utilitaristic way benifits the community (come to think of it- that also includes nazism and communism [surprise, surprise]).

Here is a take on "the golden rule" from Islam Watch "The golden rule of islam"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home