Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070129

Hazan Khan

Det här är för sorgligt.

Name:Hazan Khan
Location:Pakistan
I am an apostate, which is a secret I’m keeping from those who know me since I don't want to get beheaded. I owe my freedom from Islam to Little Green Footballs, Faith Freedom, Answering-Islam, Bibleprobe and a multitude of other such excellent sites. They also showed me the truth about Christianity, so that now I have accepted Christ as my Savior. But I still have to learn a lot more about Christianity and Christ. My clearest goals in life right now are to get good grades in my A-levels (the British high-school system), get into a good conservative university in the USA, finally go to a Church for the first time in my life, and get baptized.

Det överstående var hans bio.
Det som kommer sedan är hans sista? meddelande.

Hello, everyone. This might be the last message I post, anywhere.My real name is Bilal Hasan Malik. I live in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. Yes. The capital of the most backward, underdeveloped provinces of Pakistan.I think my parents are beginning to get the idea that I have left Islam.My dream of coming to the US, well, is more of a fantasy. I don't think my parents would let me. Not to an infidel nation like America. And even if they wanted to, they could never afford it. And I don't want to live here any longer.But this isn't about any of this. I have found God! Do you know how truly wonderful that is? And I can't wait to meet him. So, I've... decided to take my life.I know God does not like it. He would not approve. So pray for me! Pray for my soul.Do not blame my faith in God for my death. As I've said, there are worldly reasons... but it would not be right to give in to the world.I want to meet God, in Haven.This is not a joke. Only a sick mind would play a "joke" like this. This is real. So, please pray for me.I want to thank you all at Little Green Footballs. Thanks for everything. As LanceKates said, your company was enough.Please, keep fighting for America and freedom.And could someone e-mail and thank the good people at Answering-Islam on my behalf?

Tja, bloggen har inte blivit uppdarerad sedan i november. Fördjävligt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home