Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20061212

SCRUBS

Är kanske en av de roligaste sitcomsen som sänds på TV i dag (TV 6). Showen ger dessutom en betydligt mer autentisk känsla över hur det egentligen är att arbeta på ett sjukhus än t ex ER.

Se den; och tills dess bjuder jag på några sköna citat från serien. Håll till godo!

Turk: This is the reason why your headache didn't go away: That's actually pronounced analgesic, not anal-gesic. Sir, the pills go in your mouth.

Dr. Cox: [in response to something J.D. just said] Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out

[Turk is asking Dr. Kelso for a favor]
Turk: Sir, I promise you, if you offer her the job again she'll say yes. And I'll do anything, I'll pick up extra shifts, I'll volunteer - I'll volunteer at the clinic; Whatever you want!
Dr. Kelso: Ahh! I want you to kill the giant bat that's been living in my attic!
Turk: You keep Enid in the attic?

[Dr. Cox and the pregnant Jordan are walking through towards a Nurses' Station]
Dr. Cox: Yes, hello? Could we please get my hormonal, extremely annoying ex-wife's amnio underway?
Jordan: Wow, I can't wait to write that down in the baby journal. [Dr. Cox grunts] Jordan: Could you be a bigger ass right now?
Dr. Cox: Could you *have* a bigger ass right now?

J.D.: Look, uh... Janitor... [the Janitor rolls his eyes]
J.D.: ...I'm gonna be straight with you: I saw your penis, and I noticed a possible melanoma that you should really have checked out.
Janitor: When did you see my penis?
J.D.: Last night, when you were showering.
Janitor: Where were you?
J.D.: Oh, I was outside, in the bushes. [the Janitor takes a second to process this answer] Janitor: Uhhh...
J.D.: Look, it was just a coincidence, man - I mean, i-i-if you had looked out the window, you'd have seen my penis, you know!
Janitor: What? Why?
J.D.: Because I had it out while I was looking at yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home